Before You Give a Dime in Church
If you are a Christian or an intending one, you must have heard about giving and sowing of seeds.
If you read newspapers and are abreast with trends on social media, you would have come across critical comments about how pastors enrich themselves by milking their members.
You may have
I am sure you must have come across people who, although are Christians but hardly part with a dime of their money for their pastors or any preacher.
Some of the questions begging for answers are: what’s the place of giving in church? Why should we give a ‘rich’ pastor? Does God really require our offering to bless us?
I am not a custodian of Bible theology; but I have heard, reflected and studied on this matter for a while and therefore want to share this short note on giving with you.
To get a FREE copy, click HERE
Latest posts by Joseph Dinwoke (see all)
- When Life Seem to Deny You Opportunities - November 18, 2019
- God Knows About Your Strong Konji & He is Not Sorry - October 21, 2019
- When Your Crush No Send You - September 11, 2019
- When Your Pastor Showers You Care & Attention… - September 1, 2019
- When Wedding Ring Enters a Promiscuous Finger - August 17, 2019