On the 29th October, 2017 edition of my Radio Programme, Moment of Blessing, aired on Radio Nigeria Voice 96.7FM, a listener called in and talked about her husband that offends her every time and apologizes each time.
She asked me what she should do in the situation.
I attempted answering her in less than 2 minutes
As I left the studio, I reflected on her question and realized that she is not the only one wanting an answer to the same question. Many of us have such questions bugging us every day.
Although, our case may not be that of a perpetually offending husband, we most certainly have people that offend us nearly
That’s why in this book, I want to share with you how to handle perpetual offenders.
It’s free and you can download by clicking HERE
Latest posts by Joseph Dinwoke (see all)
- When Life Seem to Deny You Opportunities - November 18, 2019
- God Knows About Your Strong Konji & He is Not Sorry - October 21, 2019
- When Your Crush No Send You - September 11, 2019
- When Your Pastor Showers You Care & Attention… - September 1, 2019
- When Wedding Ring Enters a Promiscuous Finger - August 17, 2019