Persist Until Your Harvest Comes
Everything we want to have in life is a fruit of a seed planted in the soil of time and nurtured into maturity. Therefore the starting point of having what we desire in life is sowing the right seed for it.
However, many times in life, we know what to do, start doing them but don’t get the expected result within a time frame we have set in our mind.On BrojidStepUp today, I want to share with you what to do when the harvest you expected seems too far to come.
Kindly click on the audio player below to listen or download here
Latest posts by Joseph Dinwoke (see all)
- Dealing with Idea Theft in a Workplace - May 15, 2018
- Maximize Your Youth to Take Daring Adventure - May 14, 2018
- Work on What Really Matters for Your Goal - May 1, 2018
- Four Keys to Quicken Your Idea Acceptance at Work - May 1, 2018
- Harness Your Opportunities for Free Mentoring as a Youth - April 30, 2018