You Are on Your Own!
In life, we may have people around us as friends, siblings, parents and even wishers. Despite all the people we have, we must not forget one key thing – everybody can be absent one day. That’s life!
It’s the reality of being on your own sometimes that many people forget and that’s what I want to draw your attention to on this episode of #BrojidStepUp and share tips with you on how to handle it.
Kindly click on the audio player below to listen or download here
Latest posts by Joseph Dinwoke (see all)
- Dealing with Idea Theft in a Workplace - May 15, 2018
- Maximize Your Youth to Take Daring Adventure - May 14, 2018
- Work on What Really Matters for Your Goal - May 1, 2018
- Four Keys to Quicken Your Idea Acceptance at Work - May 1, 2018
- Harness Your Opportunities for Free Mentoring as a Youth - April 30, 2018