Managing Plenty Task with Limited Time
Once in a while in life, we come to that point when we have lots of work to do with limited time to get them done. It’s not a good condition to get into; but sometimes we can’t avoid it. When it’s not properly managed, you may break down and fail to meet your deadline. However, when you can manage your plenty task within the limited time available to you, you satisfy your boss, clients and feel good about yourself.
That’s why in the series of BrojidStepUp, entitled, Managing Plenty Task with Limited Time, I want to share with you thoughts I have come to know, practiced and benefited from that can help you manage a situation where you have a lot to do with limited time.
You can listen to the first episode by clicking on the play button in the media player or download it here.
Latest posts by Joseph Dinwoke (see all)
- Positioned to Receive Your Uncle’s Help - July 1, 2019
- 5 Things to Keep in Mind When You Set Up a New Business - June 19, 2019
- When You Fall in Love with Your Parents’ Hate - May 31, 2019
- When Family Becomes Customers - May 30, 2019
- Before You Take Any Job - May 28, 2019