WHEN LIFE FIGHTS WITH FAILURE
Life may not treat you nicely; that’s not enough reason to give up on it. If it fights you with failure, fight back wit perseverance until you win.
If life disappoints u, mend ur broken heart. If it surprises u, wake up 4rm d shock. No matter what, we mst nt give up until we win.
You tried something yesterday and it failed, try again. You may just need to try one more to get what you want.
No matter the failure you experienced yesterday, do your best NOT to shift blame on anybody. Take responsibility and you will be rightly positioned to make progress despite set backs.
When you shift blame for any of your failure to anybody, you withdraw your inner energy to do what you MUST do to make progress. Don’t shift blame; take responsibilty!
Latest posts by Joseph Dinwoke (see all)
- Dealing with Idea Theft in a Workplace - May 15, 2018
- Maximize Your Youth to Take Daring Adventure - May 14, 2018
- Work on What Really Matters for Your Goal - May 1, 2018
- Four Keys to Quicken Your Idea Acceptance at Work - May 1, 2018
- Harness Your Opportunities for Free Mentoring as a Youth - April 30, 2018