WHEN THEY LOOK DOWN ON YOU
In life, you will encounter people who will look down on you either because of your background, level of wealth, ‘rawness’ of your talents, a mishap or even over familiarity.
On this episode of BrojidStepUp, I want to share with you what to do when people look down on you.
Latest posts by Joseph Dinwoke (see all)
- Dealing with Idea Theft in a Workplace - May 15, 2018
- Maximize Your Youth to Take Daring Adventure - May 14, 2018
- Work on What Really Matters for Your Goal - May 1, 2018
- Four Keys to Quicken Your Idea Acceptance at Work - May 1, 2018
- Harness Your Opportunities for Free Mentoring as a Youth - April 30, 2018