WHEN PEOPLE DON’T LIKE YOU
In the last episode, People Matter, I explained that people matter in our lives work and if we truly desire to achieve peak performance in our lives and work, we should do our best to get them around us.
However, despite our need to have people, we find that there are times when people don’t like us; sometimes for reasons we can’t fathom. On this episode of #BrojidStepUp, my goal is to share with you what to do when people don’t like you.
You can listen to download this episode below.
Latest posts by Joseph Dinwoke (see all)
- “I SPECIALIZE IN HELPING INDIVIDUALS TO BECOME THE BEST VERSION OF THEMSELVES” Emmanuel Olatunji - April 21, 2018
- Best Spouse; not Domiciled in Your Village! - April 20, 2018
- The Common Issues That May Be Holding Your Business Back - April 18, 2018
- Unfriend Poor Grades… and Become a Top Performing Student - April 18, 2018
- Selling Your Ideas at Workplace - April 17, 2018