WHEN PEOPLE DON’T LIKE YOU
In the last episode, People Matter, I explained that people matter in our lives work and if we truly desire to achieve peak performance in our lives and work, we should do our best to get them around us.
However, despite our need to have people, we find that there are times when people don’t like us; sometimes for reasons we can’t fathom. On this episode of #BrojidStepUp, my goal is to share with you what to do when people don’t like you.
You can listen to download this episode below.
Latest posts by Joseph Dinwoke (see all)
- Dealing with Idea Theft in a Workplace - May 15, 2018
- Maximize Your Youth to Take Daring Adventure - May 14, 2018
- Work on What Really Matters for Your Goal - May 1, 2018
- Four Keys to Quicken Your Idea Acceptance at Work - May 1, 2018
- Harness Your Opportunities for Free Mentoring as a Youth - April 30, 2018