WHEN LIFE PRESSURES COME
At every point in time in our lives, we are pursuing one result or the other. Even when we are not actively pursuing a result, our actions are always geared towards an end result. However, there are times when all we know to do seems to not produce result.
At such point, many people give up while some have before them opportunities to make progress by dropping moral values and principles that guide their lives. Last week, I encouraged you to persevere until your harvest comes. On BrojidStepUp today, you will learn what to do when you come under such pressures.
Kindly click on the audio player below to LISTEN or download HERE
Latest posts by Joseph Dinwoke (see all)
- Dealing with Idea Theft in a Workplace - May 15, 2018
- Maximize Your Youth to Take Daring Adventure - May 14, 2018
- Work on What Really Matters for Your Goal - May 1, 2018
- Four Keys to Quicken Your Idea Acceptance at Work - May 1, 2018
- Harness Your Opportunities for Free Mentoring as a Youth - April 30, 2018