WHEN A DOOR CLOSES AGAINST YOU
Whether we like it or not, we experience open doors and closed doors at different times in life. Naturally, we jump into open doors; however, many of us hardly know what’s right to do when we experience closed doors.
On this episode of BrojidStepUp, you will learn how to handle a situation where a door closes against you.
You can listen to download this episode below.
Latest posts by Joseph Dinwoke (see all)
- Dealing with Idea Theft in a Workplace - May 15, 2018
- Maximize Your Youth to Take Daring Adventure - May 14, 2018
- Work on What Really Matters for Your Goal - May 1, 2018
- Four Keys to Quicken Your Idea Acceptance at Work - May 1, 2018
- Harness Your Opportunities for Free Mentoring as a Youth - April 30, 2018