TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOUR DISADVANTAGES
In life, people generally describe you as being disadvantaged if you lack what they have. That’s if they most people around you have wealthy parents, academic qualifications and human connections and you lack them, they tag you #disadvantaged. But, I don’t really believe people are disadvantaged because of differences in our background and experiences.
Truth is that you can turn what people see as your #disadvantages to #advantage. That’s why on this episode of BrojidStepUp, I want to share with you how to turn your disadvantage into advantage.
Kindly click on the audio player below to listen or download here.
Latest posts by Joseph Dinwoke (see all)
- Dealing with Idea Theft in a Workplace - May 15, 2018
- Maximize Your Youth to Take Daring Adventure - May 14, 2018
- Work on What Really Matters for Your Goal - May 1, 2018
- Four Keys to Quicken Your Idea Acceptance at Work - May 1, 2018
- Harness Your Opportunities for Free Mentoring as a Youth - April 30, 2018