REBUILDING OUR FALLEN NIGERIA
Nigeria has not always been as low as it is right now. Some people who know history says that we have come the lowest in many years. In fact, many of us have blamed our fathers for handing over to us a dysfunctional country. No matter who we blame for our woes, we still suffer it.
But we can rebuild #Nigeria and even make it stronger and better than it has even been. On this episode of #BrojidStepUp, I share with you two key things we can do, no matter how small and powerless we are to rebuild our country Nigeria.
You can listen to download this episode below.
Latest posts by Joseph Dinwoke (see all)
- Dealing with Idea Theft in a Workplace - May 15, 2018
- Maximize Your Youth to Take Daring Adventure - May 14, 2018
- Work on What Really Matters for Your Goal - May 1, 2018
- Four Keys to Quicken Your Idea Acceptance at Work - May 1, 2018
- Harness Your Opportunities for Free Mentoring as a Youth - April 30, 2018