REACTING TO PEOPLE’S HURTS AND OFFENCES
I pointed out in the episode of BrojidStepUp, Handling People’s Character Flaws, that no mortal is faultless. As a result we get offended by their #faults and #imperfections. Different people react to #hurts and #offences differently; but there is always the proper way of doing everything on the earth.
On this episode of BrojidStepUp, I like to share with you thoughts on how to handle hurts and offences rightly.
Kindly click on the audio player below to listen or download here.
Latest posts by Joseph Dinwoke (see all)
- Dealing with Idea Theft in a Workplace - May 15, 2018
- Maximize Your Youth to Take Daring Adventure - May 14, 2018
- Work on What Really Matters for Your Goal - May 1, 2018
- Four Keys to Quicken Your Idea Acceptance at Work - May 1, 2018
- Harness Your Opportunities for Free Mentoring as a Youth - April 30, 2018