Prepared to be Lucky?
There is hardly any human that doesn’t like to be lucky and it feels good when luck smiles at you. However, luck doesn’t smile at people randomly; you must qualify for it to get it. On BrojidStepUp today, I like to share with you insight on how to position yourself to be lucky.
Kindly click on the audio player below to listen or download here
Latest posts by Joseph Dinwoke (see all)
- Dealing with Idea Theft in a Workplace - May 15, 2018
- Maximize Your Youth to Take Daring Adventure - May 14, 2018
- Work on What Really Matters for Your Goal - May 1, 2018
- Four Keys to Quicken Your Idea Acceptance at Work - May 1, 2018
- Harness Your Opportunities for Free Mentoring as a Youth - April 30, 2018