In life, nearly everyone desires to attain peak performance in their life and life. Only very few are OK with average achievement and performance. For average achievement, you may work on your own; however, for peak performance, people matter. You need people. You can’t do without people!
On this episode of #BrojidStepUp, I want to show you why you need people.
You can listen to download this episode below.
Latest posts by Joseph Dinwoke (see all)
- Dealing with Idea Theft in a Workplace - May 15, 2018
- Maximize Your Youth to Take Daring Adventure - May 14, 2018
- Work on What Really Matters for Your Goal - May 1, 2018
- Four Keys to Quicken Your Idea Acceptance at Work - May 1, 2018
- Harness Your Opportunities for Free Mentoring as a Youth - April 30, 2018