Naming Your Business, SWOT Analysis and Conquering Mushroom-Effect
If you are starting a new business, the identity of your business matters a lot and should be gotten right from day one. In this podcast, start-up doctor, Muna Onuzo, draws from her experience naming her business, Gazelle Academy to teach the participant of the ongoing Fidelity Bank’s Youth Empowerment Academy 5.0 at Bayero University Kano, how to name their business, carry out personal and corporate SWOT analysis and conquer the challenge of mushroom effect. You can listen with the player below or download it.
Latest posts by Joseph Dinwoke (see all)
- When Your Crush No Send You - September 11, 2019
- When Your Pastor Showers You Care & Attention… - September 1, 2019
- When Wedding Ring Enters a Promiscuous Finger - August 17, 2019
- Falling in Love with Your Head or Heart? - August 16, 2019
- Preventing Crisis When Family Becomes Customer - August 15, 2019