Managing Plenty Task with Limited Time
Once in a while in life, we come to that point when we have lots of work to do with limited time to get them done. It’s not a good condition to get into; but sometimes we can’t avoid it. When it’s not properly managed, you may break down and fail to meet your deadline. However, when you can manage your plenty task within the limited time available to you, you satisfy your boss, clients and feel good about yourself.
That’s why in the series of BrojidStepUp, entitled, Managing Plenty Task with Limited Time, I want to share with you thoughts I have come to know, practiced and benefited from that can help you manage a situation where you have a lot to do with limited time.
You can listen to the first episode by clicking on the play button in the media player or download it here.
Latest posts by Joseph Dinwoke (see all)
- When Your Crush No Send You - September 11, 2019
- When Your Pastor Showers You Care & Attention… - September 1, 2019
- When Wedding Ring Enters a Promiscuous Finger - August 17, 2019
- Falling in Love with Your Head or Heart? - August 16, 2019
- Preventing Crisis When Family Becomes Customer - August 15, 2019