MAKING FORGIVENESS EASIER
Many times, we find it difficult to forgive people either because of the depth of their offences or their lack of remorse for the offence by the offender. However, when we fail to forgive, our relationships suffer. On this episode of BrojidStepUp, you will learn practical things to do to make forgiving people easier for you.
Kindly click on the audio player below to listen or download here.
Latest posts by Joseph Dinwoke (see all)
- Dealing with Idea Theft in a Workplace - May 15, 2018
- Maximize Your Youth to Take Daring Adventure - May 14, 2018
- Work on What Really Matters for Your Goal - May 1, 2018
- Four Keys to Quicken Your Idea Acceptance at Work - May 1, 2018
- Harness Your Opportunities for Free Mentoring as a Youth - April 30, 2018