HANDLING PEOPLE’S CHARACTER FLAWS
No man on earth is without #CharacterDeficiency. For many that appear as perfect people, it’s when we come close to them that the reality of their #flaws becomes glaring. We encounter mortals with flaws at work, queues, classes, family and church.
Since there is nobody without character flaws, we cannot therefore decide not to associate with people because of their character deficiency. Avoiding them is not also the solution. That’s why on this episode of BrojidStepUp, I want to share with you how to handle people’s character flaws.
Kindly click on the audio player below to listen or download here.
Latest posts by Joseph Dinwoke (see all)
- Dealing with Idea Theft in a Workplace - May 15, 2018
- Maximize Your Youth to Take Daring Adventure - May 14, 2018
- Work on What Really Matters for Your Goal - May 1, 2018
- Four Keys to Quicken Your Idea Acceptance at Work - May 1, 2018
- Harness Your Opportunities for Free Mentoring as a Youth - April 30, 2018