CORRECTING THE PEOPLE EFFECTIVELY
No man is without #fault; neither is any man #blunder free. However, most people blunder in ignorance, including the person that offends you. Love for our neighbour requires that we #forgive and possibly #correct those that offend us. It’s not enough to correct people; we have to put in our best to achieve effective correction.
On this episode of BrojidStepUp, I like to share with you thoughts on correcting people effectively.
Kindly click on the audio player below to listen or download here.
Latest posts by Joseph Dinwoke (see all)
- Dealing with Idea Theft in a Workplace - May 15, 2018
- Maximize Your Youth to Take Daring Adventure - May 14, 2018
- Work on What Really Matters for Your Goal - May 1, 2018
- Four Keys to Quicken Your Idea Acceptance at Work - May 1, 2018
- Harness Your Opportunities for Free Mentoring as a Youth - April 30, 2018