COMPARING YOURSELF WITH OTHERS
We all have age mates, school mates and church mates. The temptation to compare ourselves with them comes up once in a while. That’s why on this episode of BrojidStepUp, I want to share with you the benefit and foolishness of comparing yourself with anybody.
Latest posts by Joseph Dinwoke (see all)
- Dealing with Idea Theft in a Workplace - May 15, 2018
- Maximize Your Youth to Take Daring Adventure - May 14, 2018
- Work on What Really Matters for Your Goal - May 1, 2018
- Four Keys to Quicken Your Idea Acceptance at Work - May 1, 2018
- Harness Your Opportunities for Free Mentoring as a Youth - April 30, 2018