BEWARE OF GOOD INTENTIONED ADVICE
We have established the fact we need counsels and the need to exercise causation in taking counsels. However, there are times where we get bad advice from well intentioned people. On this episode of BrojidStepUp, you will learn how to handle the advice and the adviser.
You can listen to download this episode below.
Latest posts by Joseph Dinwoke (see all)
- Dealing with Idea Theft in a Workplace - May 15, 2018
- Maximize Your Youth to Take Daring Adventure - May 14, 2018
- Work on What Really Matters for Your Goal - May 1, 2018
- Four Keys to Quicken Your Idea Acceptance at Work - May 1, 2018
- Harness Your Opportunities for Free Mentoring as a Youth - April 30, 2018