BEFORE YOU WALK INTO AN OPEN DOOR
God presents us with open doors at one point in life or the other. Open doors can be a positive force or destructive one.
Before we walk into any open door, there are practical things we need to o to ensure the open doors we have don’t turn to pain, sorrow and regrets. That’s what I want to share with you on this episode of BrojidStepUp.
You can listen to download this episode below.
Latest posts by Joseph Dinwoke (see all)
- Dealing with Idea Theft in a Workplace - May 15, 2018
- Maximize Your Youth to Take Daring Adventure - May 14, 2018
- Work on What Really Matters for Your Goal - May 1, 2018
- Four Keys to Quicken Your Idea Acceptance at Work - May 1, 2018
- Harness Your Opportunities for Free Mentoring as a Youth - April 30, 2018