BECOMING A LIKABLE PERSON
Like we have seen in the previous episodes of #BrojidStepUp, #PeopleMatter in our quest for #PeakPerformance. They suffice in our weakness; therefore are #powerful influence in taking us you where we truly belong. That’s why it’s good that #people like us. Although being liked is not totally dependent on you, you have a role to play in being liked.
My focus is not show you how to manipulate people to like you; but to suggest major changes you should make internally to become a likeable person.
You can listen to download this episode below.
Latest posts by Joseph Dinwoke (see all)
- “I SPECIALIZE IN HELPING INDIVIDUALS TO BECOME THE BEST VERSION OF THEMSELVES” Emmanuel Olatunji - April 21, 2018
- Best Spouse; not Domiciled in Your Village! - April 20, 2018
- The Common Issues That May Be Holding Your Business Back - April 18, 2018
- Unfriend Poor Grades… and Become a Top Performing Student - April 18, 2018
- Selling Your Ideas at Workplace - April 17, 2018