BECOMING A LIKABLE PERSON
Like we have seen in the previous episodes of #BrojidStepUp, #PeopleMatter in our quest for #PeakPerformance. They suffice in our weakness; therefore are #powerful influence in taking us you where we truly belong. That’s why it’s good that #people like us. Although being liked is not totally dependent on you, you have a role to play in being liked.
My focus is not show you how to manipulate people to like you; but to suggest major changes you should make internally to become a likeable person.
You can listen to download this episode below.
Latest posts by Joseph Dinwoke (see all)
- Dealing with Idea Theft in a Workplace - May 15, 2018
- Maximize Your Youth to Take Daring Adventure - May 14, 2018
- Work on What Really Matters for Your Goal - May 1, 2018
- Four Keys to Quicken Your Idea Acceptance at Work - May 1, 2018
- Harness Your Opportunities for Free Mentoring as a Youth - April 30, 2018