On the 29th October, 2017 edition of my Radio Programme, Moment of Blessing, aired on Radio Nigeria Voice 96.7FM, a listener called in and talked about her husband that offends her every time and apologizes each time.
She asked me what she should do in the situation.
I attempted answering her in less than 2 minutes I had left at the tail end of the programme.
As I left the studio, I reflected on her question and realized that she is not the only one wanting an answer to the same question. Many of us have such questions bugging us every day.
Although, our case may not be that of a perpetually offending husband, we most certainly have people that offend us nearly all the time and therefore need to learn how to cope with them.
That’s why in this book, I want to share with you how to handle perpetual offenders.
It’s free and you can download by clicking HERE
Latest posts by Joseph Dinwoke (see all)
- Harnessing the Vigor of Your Youth - April 23, 2018
- Before You Give a Dime in Church - April 22, 2018
- “I SPECIALIZE IN HELPING INDIVIDUALS TO BECOME THE BEST VERSION OF THEMSELVES” Emmanuel Olatunji - April 21, 2018
- Best Spouse; not Domiciled in Your Village! - April 20, 2018
- The Common Issues That May Be Holding Your Business Back - April 18, 2018